All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionWith increasing recognition of the international market in health professionals and the impact of globalism on regulation, the governance of the health workforce is moving towards greater public engagement and increased transparency. This book discusses the challenges posed by these processes.
- Author BiographyStephanie D. Short is the Professor of Health Sciences at The University of Sydney. She leads the health governance program within the Institute for Ethics, Governance and Law, a joint initiative of the United Nations University, Griffith University and the QUT Faculty of Law in association with the Australian National University and convenes HealthGov, a division of the Australian Research Council Governance Research Network. Prof. Short is Executive Director of the Governing Council of the International Consortium for Governance Research on the Health Workforce. Fiona McDonald is a Senior Lecturer in Queensland University of Technology's Law Faculty. Her research focuses on health system governance and has four broad themes: professionals; institutions; research; and patient safety.
- Author(s)Stephanie D. Short
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 7 b&w illustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMs Fiona McDonald
- Series Edited byProfessor Charles Sampford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.