All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from a wide range of sources, including the biomedical and social sciences, history, literature and lay accounts, this work features articles that address various aspects of health and disease. It is suitable for students and teachers of health studies, nursing, medicine, social policy, social work, and sociology.
- Author BiographyBasiro Davey is Senior Lecturer in Health Studies at the Department of Biological Sciences at the Open University. Alastair Gray is Director of the Health Economics Research Centre, Institute of Health Sciences at the University of Oxford. Clive Seale is Professor of Sociology at Goldsmith's College at the University of London.
- Author(s)Alastair Gray,Basiro Davey,Clive Seale
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHealth & Disease
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date11/10/2011
- Content Noteindex
- Weight898 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.