All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking book, experts show what a difference support systems-family, friends, community and social programs-can make towards the recovery of the millions of people who suffer a traumatic brain injury each year.
- Author BiographyHeidi Muenchberger, PhD, is associate professor of environmental psychology at Griffith Health Institute, Queensland, Australia. Elizabeth Kendall, PhD, is professor of community health and rehabilitation at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia. John Wright is a rural scientist who has lived with a brain injury for over 40 years and is a strong advocate for disability and wellbeing in the community.
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleDisability Insights and Issues
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Kendall,Heidi Muenchberger,John J. Wright
- Foreword byJames S. Brady
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.