All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.75
- £41.42Trending at £46.34
- £34.99Trending at £38.43
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £28.56Trending at £31.28
- £22.34Trending at £28.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers researched coverage of health insurance, managed care, health care providers, the health workforce, medical technologies, information technologies, consumerism, public health services, mental health, child health, health of the elderly, chronic care, and health behaviors, and more.
- Author BiographyInstitute for the Future, located in the heart of Silicon Valley, is a not-for-profit research organization with over 30 years of experience in long-term data-based forecasting. IFTF identifies future trends and key discontinuities that will transform the marketplace. Through the exploration of possible futures, we help companies, government agencies, and private foundations make better decisions in today's uncertain
- Author(s)Institute for the Future
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2003
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1174 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.