All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHealth and Human Rights: Basic International Documents assembles in one book the basic instruments of international law and policy that express the values of human rights for advancing health. Topics include ethics; biotechnology; right to health; freedom from torture; women and reproductive health; children; right to a clean environment; and more.
- Author BiographyStephen P. Marks is Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Professor of Health and Human Rights and Director of the Program on Human Rights in Development in the Department of Global Health and Population at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- PublisherHarvard FXB Center for Health and Human Rights
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHarvard Series on Health and Human Rights
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard FXB Center for Health and Human Rights
- Content Note1 table
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byStephen P. Marks
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.