All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionConsists of articles reprinted from various sources.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Grodin, MD, is Professor of Health Law, Bioethics & Human Rights at the Boston University School of Public Health, Professor of Family Medicine and Psychiatry at the Boston University School of Medicine, and on Faculty of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Boston University. Daniel Tarantola, MD, is a Visiting Professorial Fellow and former Professor of Health and Human Rights at the School of Public Health and Community Medicine, UNSWMedicine, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. George J. Annas, JD, MPH, is William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor, Boston University, Chair of the Department of Health Law, Bioethics & Human Rights, Boston University School of Public Health, and Professor, Boston University School of Medicine, and Boston University School of Law. Sofia Gruskin, JD, MIA, is Professor of Preventive Medicine at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and Professor of Preventive Medicine and Law at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law, and Adjunct Professor of Global Health, Harvard School of Public Health.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note68 black & white tables
- Weight1133 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. M. Tarantola,George J. Annas,Michael Grodin,Sofia Gruskin
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.