All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth and Humanity is a comprehensive account of the ways that JHSPH has influenced the practice, pedagogy, and especially our very understanding of public health on both global and local scales.
- Author BiographyKaren Kruse Thomas is the staff historian of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is the author of Deluxe Jim Crow: Civil Rights and American Health Policy, 1935-1954.
- Author(s)Karen Kruse Thomas
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note36 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.