All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth and Humanity is a comprehensive account of the ways that JHSPH has influenced the practice, pedagogy, and especially our very understanding of public health on both global and local scales.
- Author BiographyKaren Kruse Thomas is the staff historian of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is the author of Deluxe Jim Crow: Civil Rights and American Health Policy, 1935-1954.
- Author(s)Karen Kruse Thomas
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note36 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £9.69Trending at £13.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.