Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection exploring public health policies and implementation in Chinese regions of East Asia from the late nineteenth century to the present; many of the contributors are based in Taiwan.
- Author BiographyAngela Ki Che Leung is Director of the Hong Kong Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Hong Kong, and Adjunct Research Fellow with the Institute of History and Philology at the Academia Sinica in Taipei. She is the author of Leprosy in China: A History. Charlotte Furth is Professor of History Emerita at the University of Southern California. She is the author of A Flourishing Yin: Gender in China's Medical History, 960-1665. Charlotte Furth is Professor of History Emerita at the University of Southern California. She is the author of A Flourishing Yin: Gender in China's Medical History, 960-1665.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note4 illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAngela Ki Che Leung,Charlotte Furth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.