All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £16.19Trending at £16.71
- £3.84Trending at £3.92
- £4.30Trending at £5.66
- £8.63Trending at £8.98
- £9.99Trending at £12.25
- £2.99Trending at £5.45
- £5.63Trending at £5.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-colour textbook provideds comprehensive support for the new Vocational GCSE in Health and Social Care.
- Author BiographyMark Walsh is a writer, teacher and INSET trainer. He has taught and assessed a range of care and social science-based courses in further education colleges and the NHS. As the lead author and series consultant for Collins vocational health and social care publications, Mark has written a wide range of educational resources.
- Author(s)Mark Walsh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleVocational GCSE S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date02/05/2014
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, portraits
- Weight550 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.