Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMatthew L. Newman,Nicole A. Roberts
- Author BiographyMatthew L. Newman, PhD, is an assistant professor of psychology at Arizona State University's Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences and directs the Stress and Social Relationships Laboratory there. He received his doctorate in social psychology from the University of Texas at Austin in 2003, where he also completed two years of postdoctoral training in behavioural neuroscience with the Texas Consortium for Behavioral Neuroscience. Dr. Newman is widely published, and his work has appeared in such peer-reviewed professional journals as the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Psychological Science, Journal of Adolescence, Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, Hormones and Behavior, and American Psychologist. Nicole A. Roberts, PhD, is an assistant professor of psychology at Arizona State University in the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences and directs the Emotion, Culture, and Psychophysiology Laboratory there. She received her doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of California, Berkeley in 2003 and completed her clinical internship and postdoctoral training at the Northern California Veterans Administration Health Care System and University of California, Davis, Department of Psychiatry. Dr. Roberts is widely published, and her work has appeared in peer-reviewed professional journals such as the Journal of Marriage and the Family, the Journal of Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Neuroscience, and Emotion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.