About this product
- DescriptionLays out new strategies for advocacy groups to achieve a sustainable, healthy food system.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Rod MacRae is an associate professor of food policy in the Faculty of Environmental Studies at York University. Elisabeth Abergel is a professor in the Sociology Department and a member of the Institut des Sciences de l'Environnement at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSustainability & the Environment
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Abergel,Rod MacRae
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.