Consider these sponsored items
- £41.47Free postage
- £89.88Free postage
- £52.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a team of experts, Health and Wellbeing in Childhood is an essential resource for students, educators and carers.
- Author BiographySusanne Garvis is Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Education at Monash University, Victoria. Donna Pendergast is Dean and Head of the School of Education and Professional Studies at Griffith University, Queensland.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight760 g
- Width149 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDonna Pendergast,Susanne Garvis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.