All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Charles E. Piper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. About the Author. BACKGROUND ON HEALTHCARE INSURANCE & RELATED FRAUD. TWENTY COMMON HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FRAUD SCHEMES. OTHER HEALTHCARE FRAUDSTERS & SCHEMES. VICTIMS, INVESTIGATORS, COMPLAINANTS, LAWS & STATUTES. CODES, NUMBERS, FORMS & DOCUMENTS. INVESTIGATIVE SOURCES & RESOURCES. INVESTIGATIVE TOOLS & TECHNIQUES. INTERVIEWS & INTERROGATIONS. INVESTIGATIVE REPORTS & EVIDENCE. INVESTIGATIVE CASE PLANNING, GOALS & STRATEGY. CASE PRESENTATIONS & TESTIFYING. POST ADJUDICATIVE ACTION. SAMPLE CASE STUDY UTILIZING THE PIPER METHOD . Conclusion. Samples (Slides) of Case Presentation Visual Aids.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Piper, CFE, CRT, is an award-winning investigator and author. He served for more than 30 years in law enforcement, including 20 years as a special agent-criminal investigator with the Department of Defense, where he conducted major fraud investigations from coast to coast. Piper has investigated numerous healthcare providers and others for fraud and worked jointly with federal special agents from the FBI and the many Offices of Inspector General. His investigations have resulted in millions of dollars in recoveries and criminal convictions and civil judgments against fraudsters. He is also a proud veteran of the U.S. Army. Piper is currently the owner of Charles Piper's Professional Services in West Tennessee, which provides investigative, consulting, and training services. He is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified in the Reid Technique of Interview and Interrogation (CRT), and a graduate of three law enforcement investigative academies (federal, state, and military). Piper has received numerous awards and recognition while serving in law enforcement, including Special Agent of the Year. Since opening his own company, Piper was the recipient of the 2014 Association of Certified Fraud Examiners' (ACFE) Hubbard Award. He has written several antifraud and investigative articles for the ACFE's Fraud Magazine and other publications.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.