All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.19Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a practical overview and resource guide for the design and measurement of pharmaceutical relationship marketing (RM) programs. This book is suitable for readers working in pharmaceutical marketing or sales and who may not have exposure to the particular disciplines of relationship marketing and direct response measurement and optimization.
- Author BiographyDr Ira J. Haimowitz is Executive Vice President, Analytics and Operations, at The CementBloc, a leading health and wellness communications agency. For over 20 years, he has provided healthcare clients innovative solutions for relationship marketing, segmentation, operations, measurement, and optimization. He has also enabled clients to evaluate the return on investment of their multichannel consumer and professional advertising campaigns. Prior to joining The CementBloc, Ira was Vice President, Group Director of Insights and Optimization at Wunderman, leading a team with primary responsibility for healthcare clients. Ira has also spent 9 years on the manufacturer side as a Director and Team Leader for pharmaceutical companies Pfizer and Organon. Ira Received his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts institute of Technology in Computer Science (medical emphasis) in 1994.
- Author(s)Ira J. Haimowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 42 b&w illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.