All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFODMAPs are difficult-to-digest carbohydrates that cause stomach distress. These recipes include more than 100 newly-approved foods.
- Author BiographyDanielle Capalino, MSPH, RD, is a registered dietitian in New York City, providing nutritional counseling on digestive health. She is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Barbara Bolen,Kathleen Bradley
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/01/2017
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note40 color photographs
- Weight430 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.