CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.65Trending at £12.71
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
About this product
- DescriptionA modern and creative collection of satisfying soups. Even the simplest of soups can be transformed into a main meal by the addition of pulses, grains, cheese and morsels of meat or fish. In addition to over 75 recipes, this book contains a glossary of ingredients and an A-Z of nutrition.
- Author BiographyChristine McFadden is currently the consultant cookery editor for Healthy Eating magazine.
- Author(s)Christine McFadden
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/12/1998
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 8, Colour
- Weight315 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.