All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUser level: intermediate-advanced --Back cover.
- Author BiographyRobert Pearl, president and founder of Pearl Knowledge Solutions, Inc., has been a Microsoft SQL Server MVP since 2009, having received his fifth MVP recognition award. He is a solutions-oriented senior DBA with 15+ years of experience, and is considered a subject-matter expert on SQL Server technology. He also coined the terms Healthy SQL(TM) and SQL Fitness(TM) to kick off the worldwide healthy SQL campaign to highlight the need for regular health checks to ensure that everyone's SQL Server environment has achieved a healthy state. He is a SQL Community and SQL Saturday evangelist, promoter, and speaker, and maintains his regular blog called Pearl Knows at SQLServerCentral.com. Pearl was voted Top Blogger in the 2011 SQL Mag Community Choice Awards. He is also the creator/developer of the award-winning product SQL Centric-a web-based database monitoring and alert system for DBAs. Robert is a SQL Saturday organizer and co-chair of the successful New York Metro PASS SQL Saturdays.
- Author(s)Jason Brimhall,Robert Pearl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note216 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight773 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.