All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a basic introduction to the concepts and principles necessary to develop an understanding of the hearing processes. This book presents concepts ranging from the physics of sound to the anatomy and physiology of the auditory pathway and hearing mechanism. It contains over 100 illustrations aiming to make learning easier.
- Author(s)Charles M. Woodford,Norman J. Lass
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 130 illustrations
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £13.11Trending at £18.94
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £16.74Trending at £22.53
- £33.21Trending at £43.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.