Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.18Trending at £27.16
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £18.20Trending at £21.59
- £11.90Trending at £17.06
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the 'Cambridge Criminal Justice Series' this title brings together leading authorities in the field to review the role of the victim in the criminal justice system.
- Author BiographySir Anthony Bottoms was Wolfson Professor of Criminology from 1984 to 2006, and he also served as Director of the Institute of Criminology from 1984 to 1998. He is now Emeritus Wolfson Professor of Criminology at Cambridge, and Honorary Professor of Criminology at the University of Sheffield. He is also a Life Fellow of Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge. Julian V. Roberts is Professor of Criminology at Oxford University, a Fellow of Worcester College and Assistant Director of the Centre for Criminology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJulian Roberts,Sir Anthony Bottoms
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.