All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book charts Gypsies Romany and Travellers community activism, and the community and voluntary organisations which support them. It describes the communities' struggle for rights against a backdrop of intersectional discrimination across Europe.
- Author BiographyAndrew Ryder is a Fellow at Bristol University, Associate Fellow at the Third Sector Research Centre, Birmingham and Visiting Professor at the Corvinus University, Budapest. Sarah Cemlyn is a Fellow at Bristol University. She has worked extensively with Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities as community practitioner, researcher, writer and activist Prof Thomas Acton holds honorary chairs at Greenwich and Corvinus, Budapest, is Senior Research Fellow, Bucks New University, and Patron, Roma Support Group, London.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Ryder,Sarah Cemlyn,Thomas Acton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.