All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a section-by-section commentary on the relevant provisions of the Act, discussing the case-law that had interpreted them. The commentary has been revised in light of the new developments arising from several new leading cases.
- Author BiographyJR Spencer QC is Professor of Law in the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Selwyn College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)J. R. Spencer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCriminal Law Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight768 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.