All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionHeart disease, regardless of age and sex, is the leading cause of death in the United States and a major health concern throughout the world. This title explains the workings of the heart and related issues through practical examples, FAQs, and illustrations.
- Author BiographyDr. Gadkari is the founder of the Association of Advanced Research in Obesity. He is also the author of A Win Over Obesity.
- Author(s)Dr. G. Gadkari
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleMy Modern Health Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.