All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're serious about your sport, you're serious about heart rate training. From functions, features and operational advice for your device to interpreting and applying the results, this is a step-by-step guide to optimizing performance.
- Author BiographyRoy Benson, is an exercise scientist and distance-running coach. He has run competitively for more than 40 years and he has coached professionally for 46 years for military, club, university and high school teams. Declan Connolly, is a professor and exercise physiologist at the University of Vermont where he is also director of the Human Performance Laboratory.
- Author(s)Declan Connolly,Roy Benson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.