All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA playbook for entrepreneurs, with assessments and stories from highly renowned entrepreneurs. It helps the reader identify, create and realize their own entrepreneurial opportunities perspective and approach that builds positive interest, kinship, and engagement based on difference.
- Author BiographyAnthony K. Tjan is Managing Partner of the venture capital firm Cue Ball and was the founder of the pioneering Internet advisory group, ZEFER, as well as former Senior Partner and Vice Chairman of Parthenon Group. Richard J. Harrington is Chairman of Cue Ball. Dick began his career as a small business owner; as CEO of Thomson Corporation, he transformed the diversified holding company into Thomson Reuters, the largest information services company in the world. Tsun-yan Hsieh is a widely respected business guru who, over his 30-year career as a Senior Director of McKinsey and Chairman of LinHart Group, has become a trusted counselor to founders, CEOs, and boards throughout the Americas and Asia.
- Author(s)Anthony K. Tjan,Richard J. Harrington,Tsun-Yan Hsieh
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £28.85Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.