All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Poorly Drawn Lines, Liz Climo, Randall Munroe, and The Oatmeal will love this riotous collection marking the return of optimistic Heart and analytical Brain with over 60 brand-new, never-before-seen comics.
- Author BiographyThe Awkward Yeti was created by cartoonist Nick Seluk in late 2012, followed by the Heart and Brain spinoff in 2014. Nick pursued his lifelong dream of being a professional cartoonist after serving nine years in the corporate world as a graphic designer. In his childhood, he drew inspiration from classics like Calvin and Hobbes, The Far Side, Garfield, and The Simpsons. Nick lives with his wife, three young kids, and a lovable, ornery old dog in the suburbs of Detroit. Heart and Brain, and a growing cast of organs can be found at theAwkwardYeti.com and on most social media sites.
- Author(s)Nick Seluk,The Awkward Yeti
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreCartoons & Comic Strips
- Series TitleHeart and Brain
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight338 g
- Width168 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.