All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular case-study of Conrad's classic short novel reprints an authoritative text together with essays written from a range of contemporary critical perspectives. In this third edition, the section of cultural documents and illustrations is entirely new, as are two recent exemplary critical essays by Gabrielle McIntire and Tony C. Brown.
- Author BiographyROSS MURFIN Professor of English at Southern Methodist University, USA. Author of scholarly studies on Thomas Hardy, D.H.Lawrence, Joseph Conrad, he is series editor of Bedford/St. Martin's Case Studies in Contemporary Criticism.
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCase Studies in Contemporary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1992
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight367 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRoss C. Murfin
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.