About this product
- DescriptionAs an infant, Lynette Gould's life was torn to shreds when she was sexually violated beyond comprehension. Once carefree and happy, she found herself suffering years of sexual degradation at the hands of her wicked father, turning her world into a cauldron of hate and self-loathing.
- Author BiographyLynette Gould was born in 1979 and grew up in Preston. Despite years of awful potentially life-ruining abuse she now has a successful career and lives with her husband and daughter. Stephen Richards has written and co-written a wide range of bestselling books on the subjects of abuse and lost childhoods.
- Author(s)Lynette Gould,Stephen Richards
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight218 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.