Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £46.44Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential overview covers the subject of thermal monitoring and management in integrated circuits. Specifically, it focuses on devices and materials that are intimately integrated on-chip (as opposed to in-package or on-board) for the purposes of thermal monitoring and thermal management.
- Author BiographySeda Ogrenci-Memik is an Associate Professor at the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department of Northwestern University, Illinois, where her research interests include thermal-aware design and management of high performance systems, embedded and reconfigurable computing, and thermal sensing technologies. Dr Ogrenci-Memik has served as technical program chair, committee member, organizing committee member, and track chair of several conferences, including ICCAD, DAC, DATE, EUC, FPL, GLSVLSI, and ISVLSI and she has served on the Editorial Board of IEEE Transactions on VLSI.
- Author(s)Seda Ogrenci-Memik
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMaterials, Circuits and Devices
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.