CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to an account of theories of heat conduction where the temperature may travel as a wave with a finite speed. It surveys many of the theories which have been proposed as candidates to describe thermal motion as a wave.
- Author BiographyBrian Straughan's research is in partial differential equations, scientific computing, and their applications to problems in the real world.
- Author(s)Brian Straughan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number177
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 318 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.