All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn two planes in time, this book is in the form of a diary of English girl who goes to India to reconstruct the story of Olivia, her grandfather's first wife, who, in 1923, eloped with an Indian prince. The diarist goes to live in the little town in central India where the scandal was enacted.
- PrizesWinner of Booker Prize for Fiction 1975.
- Author(s)Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/10/2002
- Weight140 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £18.92Trending at £19.87
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £5.96Trending at £6.32
- £4.66Trending at £4.73
- £4.77Trending at £5.02
- £4.89Trending at £5.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.