Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £9.66Trending at £13.86
- £11.45Trending at £14.99
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionHeaton from farms to foundries is a short illustrated history of this popular suburb of Newcastle upon Tyne, from its earliest days as a rural settlement above the Ouseburn to the present day. Generously illustrated with photographs, maps and drawings, it includes the origins of Newcastle United Football Club.
- Author BiographyAlan Morgan is a City Guide and the author of several books on the history of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Author(s)Alan Morgan
- PublisherNewcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTyne Bridge Publishing
- Content Notecolor and b&w photographs maps and drawings
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.