All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £9.97Trending at £13.93
- £7.89Trending at £8.23
- £4.90Trending at £4.93
About this product
- DescriptionHeaven Without Her is Foth-Regner's personal memoir of how she found, to her amazement, that all the evidence points to Christianity.
- Author BiographyKitty Foth-Regner was a freelance copywriter with big-name clients, an enviable portfolio, an unusual knack for translating complex technical topics into simple terms, and a business built entirely on referrals; she didn't need to sell her services. A summa cum laude journalism graduate, she had talent, brains, lots of friends, a great boyfriend, a cool house west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, all the pets she could handle, and a really good cleaning woman. She had just one published novel - a medical thriller she conceived while interviewing a researcher at George Washington University for a Philadelphia developer of monoclonal antibodies - but plenty of other ideas in the hopper, just waiting for her undivided attention. She was, in short, a feminist in full and happy control of her life. And then her beloved mother developed a fatal illness, reducing all those achievements to dust and sending her off on a frantic quest to see if her mother's Christian faith might by any chance be true.
- Author(s)Kitty Foth-Regner
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.