All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sequel to North and South and Love and War , this chronicle of a nation striving for peace and unity depicts the Hazards and the Mains as they struggle to rebuild shattered lives, facing evils and discovering new loves in a land threatened by danger and prejudice.
- Author(s)John Jakes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/12/1988
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFontana Press
- Out-of-print date14/05/1997
- Weight479 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- wendyembears13 Jul, 2017by
History running through the fiction. Last in trilogy. Well worth reading all three.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.15Trending at £4.66
- £7.51Trending at £9.99
- £4.30Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.30Trending at £7.05
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.