Heaven and the Flesh: Imagery of Desire from the Renaissance to the Rococo by Clive Hart, Kay Gilliland Stevenson (Hardback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £83.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £26.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by milesbetterbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £9.91Trending at £10.06
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe book studies the relationship between sexual desire and spiritual ascension in art and writing from Renaissance to Romanticism.
- Author(s)Clive Hart,Kay Gilliland Stevenson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/12/1995
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.