All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £7.94Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this blistering collection of lyric poems, Cynthia Huntington gives an intimate view of the sexual revolution and rebellion in a time before the rise of feminism. Heavenly Bodies is a testament to the duality of sex, the twin seductiveness and horror of drug addiction, and the social, political, and personal dramas of America in the 1960s.
- Author BiographyCynthia Huntington is the author of four books of poetry, includingThe Radiant (winner of the Levis Prize), The Fish-Wife, and We Have Gone to the Beach, as well as a prose memoir, The Salt House.A former New Hampshire State Poet Laureate, sheis professor of English at Dartmouth College where she serves as senior faculty in creative writing. She served as Chair of the Poetry Jury for the Pulitzer Prizes in Poetry for 2006.
- Author(s)Cynthia Huntington
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight58 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.