CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionBy tracking the development of the history, social structure, and worldview of Heaven's Gate, this book draws out the ways in which the movement was both a reflection and a microcosm of larger American culture.
- Author BiographyBenjamin E. Zeller is Assistant Professor of Religion at Lake Forest College. Robert W. Balch is Professor of Sociology at the University of Montana.
- Author(s)Benjamin E. Zeller
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byRobert W. Balch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.