Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionPresents scientific studies that illustrate how natural systems use wetlands to adapt to changes in the ecosystem. This book focuses on lead, one of the first materials used by developing civilizations and a metal used heavily in the industrial era. Including tables, figures, photographs, and equations, it discusses ecological economics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2000
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note88 black & white tables, 15 black & white halftones
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHoward T. Odum
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.