Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionAs conventional-oil resources are depleted worldwide, vast heavy oil reserves available in various parts of the world become increasingly important as a secure future energy source. This title discusses the improvements in production processes including; thermal methods as well as non-thermal methods.
- Author BiographyDr. Speight is currently editor of the journal Petroleum Science and Technology (formerly Fuel Science and Technology International) and editor of the journal Energy Sources. He is recognized as a world leader in the areas of fuels characterization and development. Dr. Speight is also Adjunct Professor of Chemical and Fuels Engineering at the University of Utah. James Speight is also a Consultant, Author and Lecturer on energy and environmental issues. He has a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry and a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, both from University of Manchester. James has worked for various corporations and research facilities including Exxon, Alberta Research Council and the University of Manchester. With more than 45 years of experience, he has authored more than 400 publications--including over 50 books--reports and presentations, taught more than 70 courses, and is the Editor on many journals including the Founding Editor of Petroleum Science and Technology.
- Author(s)James Speight
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.