Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the way in which the regulatory reform of American and Canadian trucking, coupled with free trade, has internationalized this $1.4-billion-a-day industry.
- Author BiographyDaniel Madar is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at Brock University, Canada.
- PrizesShort-listed for Donner Prize, Donner Foundation 2001 (Canada).
- Author(s)Daniel Madar
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCanada and International Relations
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2000
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.