All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.56Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionRevision of author's thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Cambridge, 2010 under title: Aspects of the theology of divine speech in Hebrews: an exegetical study with particular reference to the writer's use of the terms logos and rhaema.
- Author BiographyJonathan I. Griffiths read theology at Oxford, UK and completed his New Testament PhD at Cambridge, UK. He is editor of The Perfect Saviour: Key Themes in Hebrews (2012) and is a Tutor on the PT Cornhill Training Course, UK.
- Author(s)Jonathan I. Griffiths
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.