Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe Western Isles offer Scotland's unique take - large skies, crashing seas, beautiful beaches and a diverse landscape. Illustrated with photographs, maps, and ferry points with a comprehensive index, this is a practical guide for the independent traveller.
- Author BiographyMartin Coventry lives in Edinburgh, where he manages his own publishing company. He is the author of a number of books, including Castles of Scotland (the fourth edition of which will be published by Birlinn in November 2005) and The Hebrides.
- Author(s)Martin Coventry
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication12/07/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/05/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight580 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.