Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionHecke algebras arise in representation theory as endomorphism algebras of induced representations. In 1979, in the simplest (equal parameter) case of such Hecke algebras, Kazhdan and Lusztig discovered a particular basis (the KL-basis) in a Hecke algebra. This book extends the theory of the KL-basis to a general class of Hecke algebras.
- Author(s)G. Lusztig
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- Series TitleCRM Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.18
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight465 g
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.