All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in Darbyshire and Hampton s Hedge Fund Modelling and Analysis series, Hedge Fund Modelling and Analysis Using MATLAB(R) takes advantage of the huge library of built-in functions and suite of financial and analytic packages available to MATLAB(R).
- Author BiographyPaul Darbyshire gained his PhD in Theoretical Physics from King s College London and then began his career working has a Quantitative Analyst and Trader at HSBC on the Exotic Derivatives and Structured Products desk. He has subsequently been involved in the development and implementation of a variety of trading and risk management platforms for a number of major investment banks around the globe. Since 2005, Paul has been responsible for the analysis and design of cutting-edge algorithms in the development of behavioural finance and decision making models at the University of Oxford. Paul also provides many private equity firms, hedge funds and investment management companies with senior consultancy in areas such as dynamic portfolio optimisation, trading platform design, software engineering and risk management. David Hampton gained his PhD in Electrical Engineering from the Queen s University of Belfast and an international MBA from Institut Superieur de Gestion in Paris, New York and Tokyo before joining Bank of America Capital Markets in London. David was previously an Adjunct Finance Professor at Skema Business School in Sophia Antipolis where he taught Financial Engineering and Excel/VBA Programming at the MSc level. At EDHEC Business School in Nice, he was responsible for managing their range of five MSc courses as Assistant Dean of the Financial Economics Track. An NFA registered CTA since 1996, David has been active as a consultant to the hedge fund community and as a Hedge Fund Manager with particular expertise in Global Macro Managed Futures and Long Short Equity investment styles. Both David and Paul are Directors of darbyshirehampton; an innovative quantitative research, advisory, and consultancy firm specialising in hedge funds and the alternative investment industry. Website: www.darbyshirehampton.com.
- Author(s)David Hampton,Paul Darbyshire
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.55Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.