Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.11Trending at £11.72
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhile there may be a consensus in the industry that hedge funds clones will bring better liquidity and lower fees, it is still debatable whether replication products should serve as a complement in the hedge fund allocation decision or as a replacement. This book offers the reader valuable insights into the thinking behind hedge fund replication.
- Author BiographyGreg N. Gregoriou is the author of numerous published books, book chapters and refereed journal papers. He has also been quoted several times in the New York Times and the Financial Times of London. Professor Gregoriou is hedge fund editor and editorial board member for the Journal of Derivatives and Hedge Funds, as well as editorial board member for the Journal of Wealth Management, the Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions, Market Integrity, IEB International Journal of Finance, and the Brazilian Business Review. Professor Gregoriou's interests focus on hedge funds, funds of funds, and CTAs. He is an EDHEC Research Associate in Nice, France. MAHER KOOLI Professor of Finance at the School of Management, Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM), Canada. He is also the finance graduate programs director and in charge of the Trading room at UQAM. He holds a Ph.D. in finance from Laval University (Quebec), Canada,and was a postdoctoral researcher in finance at the Center of Interuniversity Research and Analysis on Organisations. Professor Kooli also worked as a Senior Research Advisor for la Caisse de Depot et Placement de Quebec (CDP Capital). He has published articles in a wide variety of books and journals.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXIV, 193 p.
- Weight465 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGreg N. Gregoriou,Maher Kooli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.