All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £12.31
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionCities are growing worldwide. This state-of-the-art book focuses on the use and advancement of the hedonic approach , an economic valuation technique that analyses and quantifies the sources of rent and property price differentials.
- Author(s)Andrea Baranzini,Caroline Schaerer,Jose Ramirez,Philippe Thalmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 278 p. 26 illus.
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.