Hegel and the Metaphysics of Absolute Negativity by Brady Bowman (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.03Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a robustly metaphysical, Hegelian account of the relation between appearance, thought and reality.
- Author BiographyBrady Bowman is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the Pennsylvania State University, and a consulting member of the executive committee of the Hegel Society of America. His recent publications include Sense Certainty: On the Systematic Pre-History of a Problem in German Idealism (2003).
- Author(s)Brady Bowman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.