Consider these sponsored items
- £102.96Free postage
- £81.69Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.41Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionA close analysis of the core issues in Hegel's Science of Logic.
- Author BiographyBeatrice Longuenesse is Professor of Philosophy at New York University. She is author of Kant on the Human Standpoint (2005).
- Author(s)Beatrice Longuenesse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- Series TitleModern European Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byNicole J. Simek
- Series Edited byRobert B. Pippin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.