All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the philosophical and political background and guides the reader to an understanding of the text. This book offers guidance on philosophical and historical context; key themes; reading the text; reception and influence; and, further reading.
- Author BiographyDavid Rose is Lecturer in Philosophical Studies at Newcastle University, UK.
- Author(s)David Rose
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/04/2007
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £10.14
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £10.03Trending at £15.49
- £15.45Trending at £15.75
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £6.75Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.