CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionHegemony and Language Policies in Southern Africa argues that language policy - whether formal or informal, micro or macro - has always been the centrepiece of identity imaginings, struggles for political emancipation, and quests for cultural affirmation and economic advancement in the colonial and postcolonial histories of African nations.
- Author BiographyFinex Ndhlovu is Senior Lecturer in Applied Linguistics at the University of New England, Australia. He has published a number of studies in the field of language and society studies, including Becoming an African Diaspora in Australia (2014), Nationalism and National Projects in Southern Africa (2013) and The Politics of Language and Nation Building in Zimbabwe (2009).
- Author(s)Finex Ndhlovu
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight399 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.