CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume represent the fruitful application of deep philosophical analysis to the concerns of our modern technological world.
- Author BiographyJeff Malpas is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Tasmania. He is the author of Place and Experience: A Philosophical Topology. He is a coeditor of Gadamer's Century: Essays in Honor of Hans-Georg Gadamer (MIT Press, 2002) and two volumes of essays honoring Hubert L. Dreyfus, Heidegger, Authenticity, and Modernity and Heidegger, Coping, and Cognitive Science (MIT Press, 2000).
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJeff Malpas,Mark A. Wrathall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.